Wednesday, May 7, 2008

May 5, 2008

Jim Bowerman was murdered in his apartment in North Miami, Florida on April 11, 2008. I am Jim's older sister, Julie, and have helped to set up a website (www.justiceforjim.com) and this blog to bring awareness to the case and to help find the person who killed Jim. Please feel free to contact us with anything, however if you have information pertaining to the case, please call Crime Stoppers at: (305) 471-TIPS (8477) or 1-866-471-8477 or submit a tip online at http://www.crimestoppersmiami.com/

I will try to use this blog as a way to communicate as much information as we can to friends and family. Given that this is an open investigation, I will not be able to share everything, but will do my best to keep people as up to date as possible.

5 comments:

  1. Jim Bowerman is my nephew. One of my fondest memories of Jim is the time I took Jim and his cousin Joe to Mackinac island. I chased them around the island on bicycles, they'd let me catch up just enough to get a glimpse of them and off they'd go laughing at me as they sped away. Jim was a bright spot in our lives and we appreciate any information or support that you may be able to offer us in helping apprehend his murderer.
    --Darrell Best
    2008-05-06 20:58:01 GMT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim is my cousin. He was always full of smiles and mischevious ideas when we were younger. We were always running around and playing at my Grandma's house. One of my favorite times was when we were riding on his skateboard on this big hill in his neighborhood. It was so much fun. He was always so much fun!!! Please help us find the person that is responsible for this terrible crime. They need to be off the streets so this doesn't happen to another innocent person.
    --Laura Craven

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Julie, I hope we find whoever did this to Jimmy, yes he will always be Jimmy to me, very soon Jimmy can rest. We love the three J's.
    --Anna & George

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jim is my son. Jim has taken over a big piece of my heart - a place the went empty the moment I found out he was gone from my life forever. I will never stop thinking of Jim. He was beautiful, unique and precious to me. Please join the fight to bring Justice for Jim. Drop us a note on this website with your comments - we would love to hear from you. And please, if you have any information that you feel would be helpful to the police in their search for Jim's murderer, please do not hesitate to contact Crimestoppers, or contact me directly at jllose@zoomon.net and I will get your thoughts forwarded to the police. Thank you, Julie for creating this wonderful site. Love, Jim's MOM, Joanne
    --Jim&Julie's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am from South Florida, I pray and hope you find the answer to this devastating mystery that has shattered your family

    ReplyDelete