Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ongoing

Sometimes I think I'm just standing here wringing my hands endlessly. I feel like I do nothing, probably because I do nothing. I am frustrated, unhappy, sad, emotional and damn tired of this whole thing. I know it will never change and I will always be in some form of this state - supreme discontent. I can not believe this has happened; I can not even comprehend the why. Who desires to kill? Who wanted Jim to die? What possesses someone to be so evil?

I miss you so very, very much Jim. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Joanne,
    We all love you so much and wish we could take your pain away for a day, an hour or even a minute. It is beyond understanding the evil that caused this to happen. Rest assured that God knows the answers and continues to hold you in His loving care. He has brought you this far, and will not let you go.
    Love,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete